YOU A FAN OF JOHN WICK? GOOD NEWS MATRIX 4 IS HAPPENING



For fans like myself who have been following Keanu Reeves ever since his matrix days down to his John Wick day, well I am glad to tell you  Matrix 4 is happening ...the movie as I've gathered is still at the Pre-Production stage...

Though the Fourth chapter is yet to have a title but Reeves already tagged the chapter RENAISSANCE...

The whole trilogy of the matrix  went ahead to earn a total of $1.6 billion at the box office but I am kinda optimistic Matrix 4 would do better than its trilogy thus earning More money because the lead actor Keanu Reeves has in no doubt gained more fans after Parabellum...



I know y'all are eager to know the release date and subtitle, though all of this haven't been disclosed yet because like I said the movie is still in Pre-Production and scripts are just being written ... Nevertheless rumor has it that it'd be dropping 2022

They call it Matrix I call it Neo Wick!;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW YEAR NEW MOVIES:HERE'S 2019 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES

10 TOP MOST SEARCHED NIGERIAN SONGS ON GOOGLE

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF CELINE DION HER RECENT LOOKS MIGHT MAKE YOU SHED TEARS