BEBE REXHA CAN DANCE WITH ANYONE BUT NOT WITH A FOOTBALLER MARRIED WITH 3 KIDS

The 29 year old singer apparently has no time to play games as she called out on an unidentified football player for continuous text messages when he's already married with 3 kids

She said on her IG story "Do you ever have that one guy that comes in and out of your life and they are cheaters and waste your time?"...



Bebe Rexha who is one of the 2019 Best New artiste Grammy nominee shared a text about when the unidentified friend would see her again,Rexha kept it cordial and replied politely saying " I'll be performing on New year's Eve on NBC..Happy New Year my Friend "...



The singer polled her fans on IG whether or not it was appropriate for  married men to text single women and call them friends... "If you ask me I'd say there's nothing wrong and it depends on circumstance"

She concluded "I feel bad for writing this but that's how I feel"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW YEAR NEW MOVIES:HERE'S 2019 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES

10 TOP MOST SEARCHED NIGERIAN SONGS ON GOOGLE

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF CELINE DION HER RECENT LOOKS MIGHT MAKE YOU SHED TEARS