OFFSET HINTS ON GETTING BACK WITH EX CARDI B

After being spotted alongside with ex in Puerto Rico,spending quality time together on a jet ski...The 27-year older rapper has hinted via his Instagram page with a picture of him putting on the $11,000 outfit with the caption "I M S E A R C H I N G F O R T H E M A N I N T H E M I R R O R / I M T E L L I N G H I M T O C H A N G E H I S W A Y S," ...which was obviously coined from Michael Jackson's hit "MAN IN THE MIRROR"....

Just Earlier this Month CARDI announced the split between the two..and ever since then OFFSET have been making public gestures to fix things right ...their reunion has been planned for the sake of their 5-month old daughter Kulture...OFFSET have been reported to have posted a video on IG apologising to CARDI saying he's sorry for breaking her Heart and entertaining a girl and partaking in activities he shouldn't have been partaking in....


Meanwhile CARDI have been backing him up on IG telling people to stop bashing at him she said  "Unfortunately, we're going through things and you know, it's not private, it became public and I just want things to die down, I just need time so we can see eye to eye. I can't predict the future."....


While taking a live video on Instagram she said explicitly she missed having sex with OFFSET...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW YEAR NEW MOVIES:HERE'S 2019 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES

10 TOP MOST SEARCHED NIGERIAN SONGS ON GOOGLE

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF CELINE DION HER RECENT LOOKS MIGHT MAKE YOU SHED TEARS