Jason Momoa Reveals He Was 'Constantly Crying' While on the 'Aquaman' Set


Aquaman star Jason Momoa revealed that he wasn’t shy about showing his emotions while filming the new DC Comics movie, according to a recent interview the star did with Mirror UK.
“I’m the biggest drama queen on the set. I was constantly crying,” the actor said.
London sessions Subscribe to my YouTube channel follow our aquaman world tour Link bio. Aloha j. #piginshit
A post shared by Jason Momoa (@prideofgypsies) on Dec 3, 2018 at 9:39am PST
At six-foot, four-inches tall, Momoa isn’t a person most would guess to be the biggest cry baby on set.
“I was raised by a single mother and I’m very connected to my emotions,” he admitted. Momoa left Hawaii with his mother when he was young to move to Iowa.
“I’m not going to normally get hired to play those emotional things – and I’m capable of it,” Momos said. “I’m just trapped in a big, dumb body!”
While his emotions ruled on set, Momoa also endured some physical pain, too. In scenes where Momoa was shown swimming, he actually had to dangle in the air from wires and mimic the act.
Here's a little teaser for Halloween #KeKaneKai is coming December 21st #Aquaman
A post shared by Jason Momoa (@prideofgypsies) on Oct 31, 2018 at 3:29pm PDT
“I weigh 240 lbs, I can’t feel my nuts!” he hilariously said about his time spent on the wires.
On top of all that, Momoa was also on a strict diet while filming in order to keep Aquaman’s buff figure up to snuff.
Momoa first played Aquaman in the 2016 movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and reprised his role in the 2017 film Justice League. 2018 brings Aquaman’s first solo movie, out Dec. 21.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW YEAR NEW MOVIES:HERE'S 2019 MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES

10 TOP MOST SEARCHED NIGERIAN SONGS ON GOOGLE

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF CELINE DION HER RECENT LOOKS MIGHT MAKE YOU SHED TEARS